Advertisement of WBCS(Executive) ETC. EXAMINATION, 2001 has been published by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal on 21/08/2010 on leading newspapers.
- A Degree of Rrecognised University
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali ( not required for recruitment in the case of Nepali speaking candidates from hill areas of Darjeeling).
- On First January, 2011-for candidates competing for Group(s) A, C and D- not below 21 years but not more than 32 years that is born not earlier than 02/01/1979 and not later than 01/01/1990.
- For Group B- not below 20 years and not more than 32 years that is born not earlier than 02/01/1979 and not later than 01/01/1991.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for persons with disabilities having Physical Disability of 40% and above.
- SC/ST/BC candidates not belonging to the state of West Bengal shall be trated as General Candidates.
- The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in West Bengal in January, 2011 or thereabout.
- The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata only in June, 2011 or thereabout.
- For details click on PSC's WEBSITE: pscwb.org.in